The rise of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is already impacting every sphere of our lives. It is making a fundamental impact on our current and future jobs. Like all aspects of technology delivery, Business Analysis will not be spared the disruptive transformation. But is this something to be feared, or to be welcomed? How do we embrace this impending tsunami of change, and future-proof ourselves?
- The rise of the robots: The hype and the Realities
- How the world of work is changing: Your next job may not exist yet
- Future-proofing yourself: Your Next Business Analyst Will Be A Robot?
- Where the robots (currently) fail: The Human Touch
- Co-botics: Can Artificial Intelligence and Business Analysis Co-Exist?
About the Speaker
Johan is a business development specialist who has been selling technology products and services in South Africa and in Europe over the last 20 years. During the last decade, his focus turned to the Software Quality Assurance and Testing market. He worked in senior roles for global consulting firms like SQS and Accenture, and at one of the largest banks in South Africa. He is an Artificial Intelligence enthusiast and speaks globally on the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Emerging Technologies.