This presentation will highlight common gaps on customer centricity as well as address some of the challenges that organizations face will adopting customer centricity. It will highlight the BA/Development Team’s contribution to Customer Centricity.
1) Customers are key to the existence and sustainability of any business.
2) Customer centricity is must be part of the business strategy and must be applied across the organization.
3) It is imperative to consider the voice of the customer in the design of any product and service.
4) Customer satisfaction drives sales, which have a bearing on profitability.
About the Speaker
Mashaba Mulaudzi matriculated in 1994, obtained National Diploma in Management Services as well as B. Tech in Management Services, in 1998 and 2010 respectively.
She is currently working at IQ Business as Manager Process Innovation. She worked for the Public Services and Banking sectors prior to joining IQ Business in 2017. She occupied positions ranging from Work Study Officer to Business Analyst in her previous jobs.
She possesses the following skills among others;
– Business Analysis
– Business Process Management
She is a self-starter, goal-driven, focused and energetic.
She started her public speaking activities at high school level and she has joined Toastmasters at IQ Business.
She is passionate about imparting knowledge to others and helping others to become better at what they do.
She aspires to be Top International Speaker, Business and Life Coach.