The world’s current rate of change demands that individuals and teams who wish to retain their relevance, completely re-imagine how they perceive and interpret their surroundings.
True innovation only emerges when creativity becomes a way of life.
The strategies, habits, playbooks and even business models that served us in the past fall short of success in the current climate, so at this watershed moment, we are challenged to rewrite the script from what we know these to be.
Nimble people and organisations understand that a culture of re-imagination is about consistently learning & relearning (letting go and grabbing hold) Transitions Facilitator, Zanele Njapha, teaches a deliciously-simple 2 step process that will leave you rethinking everything you’ve ever known & have you never looking at anything the same way again!
- The ability to identify and objectively understand a range of contrary insights from a given context.
- Support yourself and others through the process of shifting ways of seeing, doing and being.
- Grasp the key mindsets that enhance and build future-focused organisations.
- Hold a newfound appreciation for the cyclical change journey and the evolution of an organisation.
- Effectively apply strategies and tools to rebuild and contribute to a positive culture of ongoing learning.
About the Speaker
Known to her awesome clients as ‘The UnLearning Lady’, Zanele Njapha is the world’s leading voice on using key unlearning principles to help organisations and their leaders build cultures where instead of frustrated and overwhelmed – people are EXCITED about change!
CEO at The UnLearners, Zanele is also a Forbes Contributor on navigating organisational change, a Neuro Coach for transformative leaders, Chair of The UnLearning Children Foundation, an award-winning TEDx speaker & Faculty at Duke Corporate Education.
Zanele not only exceeds client expectations when delivering her keynotes, but she expertly brings her youthful, fresh, and divergent energy to challenge long-standing dogmas that truly turn interventions into meaningful, trackable results for organisations!